Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Blog, Therefore I Am!

I was hesitant to begin a blog because I wasn't sure where to start, or how to start, or what to say, or how much to say. Deepest, darkest secrets? Biggest, boldest dreams? Will anybody read this? Will anybody care? Is what I have to say important?

I've decided that this personal blog will be an exploration of who I am. It is not meant to chronicle the lives of my kids--though I'm sure there will be days where it seems that's all I do. I have been using Flickr for that. It might end up being a chronicle of myself as a hopeful writer and teacher. Though I began with my parent's stories, I do not intend it to be all about them. I simply needed a starting point.

Ultimately, I suppose, this blog is for me. If you choose to read along, welcome to you! If you wish to comment, go right on ahead. At the end of the day, we measure out our life with coffee spoons. . . might as well make each spoonful worthwhile.

Best,

Carol

No comments: